Art. 13 Italian Privacy Code
Here we inform you in a transparent way about the cookies on the site www.ciellegi.com.
Definition of “cookies”
Cookies are small text files sent from the site to the terminal of the person (usually the browser), where they are stored before being forwarded to the same site during the next visit by the same user. A cookie can not retrieve any other data from your hard drive nor transmit computer viruses or capture email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user’s web browser. Some of the functions of the cookies can be delegated to other technologies. The term ‘cookies’ we refer to the cookies and all similar technologies.
Purposes of the processing and purposes of cookies technical session
- cookies with data compiled by the user (session ID), the duration of a session or persistent cookies, limited to certain hours in some cases;
- cookies for authentication, used for the purposes of authenticated services, the duration of a session;
- cookies security focused on users, used to detect abuses of authentication, for a limited duration persistent;
- cookies, media players, such as cookies for readers “flash”, the duration of a session;
- Session cookies for load balancing, the duration of a session;
- Persistent cookies to customize the user interface, the duration of a session (or so);
- cookies for content sharing through social plugins of third parties, members of a social network who have logged on.
The Ciellegi Srl informs you that on the Site www.ciellegi.com are operating only technical and third-party cookies (Google Analytics cookies the browser normally used for Internet browsing, cookies of WordPress, and cookies of Facebook).
Opt-out (denial of consent) with respect to cookies used on the site
The cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / site visits, cookies called “analytics”, pursue exclusively for statistical purposes (and not profiling or marketing) and collect aggregate information not be traceable back to the identification of the individual user. In these cases, since the current legislation prescribes that cookies for analytics is provided to the person clear indication of how simple and adequate to oppose (opt-out) at their facility (including any mechanisms anonymizing cookies themselves) , we specify that you can proceed with the deactivation of Google Analytics as follows: open the browser, select the setup menu, click on internet options, open the tab for the privacy and choose the desired level of blocking cookies. If you wish to delete the cookies already stored in memory it is sufficient to open the Security tab and delete the history by checking the box “delete cookies”.
More infos regarding the deactivation of Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=it
To delete the cookies of each browser, please refer to the relevant guides on the subject:
Microsoft IE: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
Please Contact us for further information.